Day 1 : Arrive Cochin
Meet and greet at Cochin Airport and transfer to your hotel. Start for half day guided city tour of Cochin. Cochin is referred as the Gateway to God’s own country, Kerala. Cochin is a colonial name, and original name is Kochi. The interesting places to be visited are Chinese Fishing Net, Jewish Synagogue and Dutch Palace. These Chinese Fishing nets were brought by the traders from the Chinese ruler Kublai’s Khan Court. Jewish Synagogue was constructed in the year 1568 AD and is well ornamented by the Chinese tiles and Belgian chandeliers. Dutch Palace was the creation of the Portuguese but later in the 17th century it was presented to the King of Kochi. Evening go for traditional Kathakali show. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2 : Cochin – Munnar (140Kms / 4hrs)
Morning after breakfast checkout and drive to Munnar a beautiful hill station filled with tea and spice plantation, was once the summer retreat of the Britishers. On arrival check in one of the hill resort. Leisure and overnight at resort.
Day 3 : Munnar
Today full day explore Munnar , visit to Tea Plantations and Tea Factory, Eravikulam Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajmalai Park and High Range Club. Mattupetty Dam. Overnight stay at your resort.
Day 4 : Munnar – Thekkady (110Kms / 03 Hrs)
Leaving behind Munnar head to Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, surrounded by the high mountains of the Western Ghats. This Sanctuary is famous for the Tigers but apart from Tigers you can also see herd of elephants. On arrival check in jungle resort. Rest of the day free for own activities. Overnight at resort
Day 5 : Thekkady – Cochin (190Kms / 5 Hrs)
Today morning leave for boating to view the jungle activities where you can spot elephants, wild boar, sambar, and deer coming on the shore of the Periyar Lake. If you are lucky enough then you can also spot tigers coming to quench his thirst. Periyar Lake is the life line for all the faunas dwelling in the park. The vegetation is mainly of the moist deciduous type which mainly composes of marshy grasslands.
Drive back to resort after boating.
You will be transferred to the Cochin Airport to board your flight back to home or onward journey..
- End of Tour –
- Accommodation for 2 adults for 4 nights 5 days
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Usage of All Resorts Facilities
- Transportation by A/c Car for entire tour
- Pickup and Drop at Cochin Airport / Railway Station
- All sightseeing, land transfer & inter hotel transfers
- Multilingual driver with professional sightseeing assistance
- All must seeing spots in all destinations will be covered
- Driver beta/toll/parking/road taxes
- All currently applicable Taxes
- Any air/train fare
- Meals other than specified in the cost include section.
- Entrance fees to monuments, sightseeing, parks and Sanctuaries.
- Optional Activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature viz. tips, laundry, tele-calls, mineral water, insurance, camera fees etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in the cost includes section.